Or ebrochures as we call them. It is a whole new ballgame when you are able to extend your audience with digital media. Most print magazines have seen the benefit to creating an online version and by doing so have been able to report higher readership. Including the below facts in the magazine industry according to the 2013/2014 MPA Magazine Media Factbook and “20 Tweetable Truths about Magazine Media 2012:
- 91% of all adults, 94% of adults under 35 and 96% of adults under 25 read print or digital magazines.
- The top 25 print magazines reach far more adults and teens than the top 25 regularly scheduled primetime TV shows.
- More than 150 print magazine titles have thrived for more than 50 years; only nine TV programs can say the same.
- Consumers spend more than $300 million each month buying magazines at newsstand.
- Magazine readership remains steady despite the biggest economic downturn in 80 years.
We see the same value when creating brochures and books for our clients as we create digital brochures along side the printed piece.
Take a look at some of our ebrochures: