Write and submit a blog about the wedding industry as it relates to your business and we’ll post it on our website!
Here’s a list of things we’d like to know:
• Top trends in your business in relation to the wedding industry.
• Tips & tricks that are helpful to engaged couples planning their wedding.
• Top trending wedding colors, themes, styles, products, favors, invitations, etc.
• Upcoming events you’re hosting or attending.
• Top selling products for upcoming weddings in 2016-17
Please provide the following information:
• Business Name and Location
• Contact Information (website, phone number, email address)
• Brief description of your products or services
• One supporting image.
Blog should be a length of 50-100 words.
Send your entry to email@example.com
If your blog entry is selected, you will receive a notification with the link to your blog and a badge icon that you can share on social media to show that you’re on WalkTheAisleWeddings.com.
For more information click here
We want to spread the word and help you get noticed for all your talent and hard work! So, to help you stay in the loop, we are requesting free-write blog entries from wedding vendors like you to post to our site. Do you have a niche service that you just can’t find anywhere else or a signature dish that only you serve at your catered events? Maybe you want to share what’s trending in the wedding industry and want to show how your business fits in. In any case, we want to hear about it and tell the world!
Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include 50-100 words, one supporting image, and your logo. If your blog is selected to be posted to WalkTheAisleWeddings.com, we will send you a notification with the link to your blog and a badge icon that you can share on social media to show that you’re on WalkTheAisleWeddings.com. See sample icon below.
Have an upcoming event? We want to share that too! Send us the details, links and a photo and we will post it to our events page.
Haven’t seen the site yet? Click here to check it out!
Alchemi Design is in need of a full time graphic designer. The qualifications and job description are below in our post. Please send your resume, a quick introductory note, and 5 samples of work or link to your portfolio website email@example.com
About our Company:
Alchemi specializes in branding, publications, and online options for the hotel& wedding industry and more. We apply award-winning design, strategic marketing research, and advertising for measurable results. Alchemi has, and continues to propel our clients into the forfront of their industry. Our clients enjoy annual brand growth through creative, targeted campaigns. Alchemi is chemistry for great design and strategy.
We are looking for a part time web developer. We are in need of someone who works with design companies for html, mobile and/or content management system developments. This would mostly be website development. Alchemi’s web developer would be responsible for working with the creative team and to follow through with coding and building of the sites. A Web Developer enjoys solving problems and working within a small group.
- Develop/code websites, cutting-edge mobile sites, HTML5, and email campaign for regional clients.
- Update and streamline blog and social media entries
- Keep business partners up-to-date on technology/development trends and industry best practices and assure that the firm is using these practices in its own development efforts.
Skills & Expertise:
- Computer science degree with focus on web development or at least 2 years work experience.
- Able to demonstrate strong HTML, CSS, and PHP coding skills and some WordPress skills
- Some experience with web development for mobile devices.
- Understanding of key platforms, technologies and emerging opportunities in the digital field.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Understanding of SEO integration
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested with samples.